September 28, 2011

Looking for More Distractions?



Google Plus

I am fairly agnostic when it comes to social media. I have tried a good number of them and found most of them wanting in one way or another. Typically, small things that imposes a time tax which, after some good-intention'd efforts, my usage starts to drift.

Hoopla over its growth and its demise (how time flies in the social media scale), aside. I like Google Plus for its open environment instead of being a walled garden. I also like the Twitter like capabilities.

Prometheus Reconsidered on G+

Prometheus Reconsidered now has an open curated stream on G+. It is updated almost daily but features articles that are related to technology, innovation, and business.

Please join the fun: Prometheus Reconsidered on Google Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment