February 24, 2011

Talks at the Graduate Institute of Technology and Innovation Management at (政大科管所)


Two talks in Taiwan

I will give two presentations at the Graduate Institute of Technology and Innovation Management at National Chengchi University. This is partly a preview on a contribution that I am making to an upcoming book. Mostly, I look forward to exchange experiences and explore ideas with the audience.

March 2nd, 2011 (Wed), 12:30-2:00pm

I plan to talk about
  1. interactions amongst formal and informal ecosystems of Silicon Valley,
  2. tools and concepts such as real-options analysis and multi-side platform business models,
  3. current thinking on topics such as open source and how "foreign" companies engage Silicon Valley.

Location: 政大(台北市文山區指南路二段64號) 商學院九樓908教室

March 4th, 2011 (Fri), 3:30-4:30 pm

I will talk mostly about the practical applications of real-options analysis and multi-sided platforms. And, if there is time, I would like to cover the topic of how to engage Silicon Valley from the outside.

Location: 政大(台北市文山區指南路二段64號) 商學院九樓914教室

No comments:

Post a Comment